Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios, facilitarle un acceso más rápido a los mismos y personalizarlos mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede obtener más información en nuestra política de cookies


Change of contract holder

In order to change the account holder for any kind of water supply at HIDRAQUA, you need to provide the following documentation:

  • National ID/tax ID/foreign resident ID number and also a photocopy of the account holder's national ID card.
  • In the event of the account holder being a legal entity, the person applying in his/her name for the formalisation of the supply contract should be the official legal representative with powers of attorney.
  • If the owner is not the contract holder, the person authorised in their name should provide a signed authorisation and photocopy of both of their ID cards/passports.
  • Bank account details to set up a direct debit for the bills.
  • Photocopy of the rental agreement or title deeds.
  • For housing, 2nd Occupation License.
  • Photocopy of the opening or occupancy permit for commercial or industrial premises.
  • Application for a commercial activity licence from the municipal council and payment of the corresponding taxes or else the presentation of a current commercial activity licence (original and photocopy).
  • If there is no commercial activity: Municipal council authorisation for signing up for services with suppliers for premises lacking this activity.
  • Meter reading.

If you have any questions about how to change the account holder’s name, do not hesitate to contact us. At HIDRAQUA we are constantly trying to improve our service.