Change of contract holder
In order to change the account holder’s name for any kind of water supply at HIDRAQUA , you need to provide the following documentation:
- National ID/tax ID/foreign resident ID number and also a photocopy of the account holder's national ID card.
- In the event of the account holder being a legal entity, the person applying in his/her name for the formalisation of the supply contract should be the official legal representative with powers of attorney.
- If the owner is not the contract holder, the person authorised in their name should provide a signed authorisation and photocopy of both of their ID cards/passports.
- Bank account details to set up a direct debit for the bills.
- Photocopy of the rental agreement or title deeds.
- Photocopy of the opening or occupancy permit for commercial or industrial premises.
occupation license or document replacing.
- Meter reading
If you have any questions about how to change the account holder’s name, do not hesitate to contact us. At HIDRAQUA we are constantly trying to improve our service.