Signing up for water supply connection
At HIDRAQUA you can complete any of these transactions:
- Change the internal connection.
- Change the external connection.
- Change from water tank systems to direct connections to the water supply.
Or check an existing internal installation for any of the following actions:
- Checking the state of the installation (change batteries).
- Change in the number of destinations.
- Change in the number of fire hydrants.
- Checking destinations.
In order to carry out the transactions in any of these cases, you need to provide us with the following documentation:
- The applicant's details: National ID card/corporate tax ID number, address, telephone number, e-mail address and photocopy of the applicant’s ID/tax ID card.
- The owner’s details: In the event of the owner being a legal entity, the person applying in his/her name for the formalisation of the supply contract should be the official legal representative with powers of attorney.
- If the owner is not the contract holder, the person authorised in their name should provide a signed authorisation and photocopy of both of their ID cards/passports.
- Details of the property: Photocopy of the rental agreement or title deeds.
- Original copy of the Consumption Balance Sheet document.