Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios, facilitarle un acceso más rápido a los mismos y personalizarlos mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede obtener más información en nuestra política de cookies


Cancelling the water supply

To cancel your water supply account at HIDRAQUA, we need you to provide the following information:

  • Photocopy of the account holder’s national ID card.
  • Water meter reading in order to settle the account.
  • In order to return your deposit, you need to bring us the original copy signed on the back by the person in whose name the agreement was made, and also the receipt for the last bill paid if it was settled by direct debit.
  • The cancellation form must be signed either by the policyholder his/herself, or else the latter should sign an authorisation form to allow the cancellation form to be signed by another person on their behalf.
  • In the event of the death of the policyholder, a death certificate must be provided, as well as the signature of one of the deceased's inheritors.

If you have any questions about how to cancel your water supply, do not hesitate to contact us. At HIDRAQUA we are constantly trying to improve our service.