Cancelling the water supply
To cancel your water supply account at HIDRAQUA, we need you to provide the following information:
- Photocopy of the account holder’s national ID card.
- Water meter reading in order to settle the account.
- In order to return your deposit, you need to bring us the original copy signed on the back by the person in whose name the agreement was made, and also the receipt for the last bill paid if it was settled by direct debit.
- The cancellation form must be signed either by the policyholder his/herself, or else the latter should sign an authorisation form to allow the cancellation form to be signed by another person on their behalf.
- In the event of the death of the policyholder, a death certificate must be provided, as well as the signature of one of the deceased's inheritors.
If you have any questions about how to cancel your water supply, do not hesitate to contact us. At HIDRAQUA we are constantly trying to improve our service.